Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri......

Assalamualaikum..i'm back...for a while i think...hehehe....today is 30th of Syawal so i think it is still relevan for me to wish all the muslim selamat hari raya aidilfitri maaf zahir batin...this year's raya i celebrated it with my family outside of kuching/sarawak...and i planned to do it every year...not that i don't like to celebrate it at home but i think raya is the only time that i can go for a holiday...if not with my family, maybe by myself...so this raya i went to Melaka and also Kuala Lumpur...this is the 1st time i went to melaka...its a nice place actually...but its damn hot there...if i stay there maybe not just i tanned myself but for sure im sure i will be black like the late michael jackson (in 70's)...i don wanna talk long about my trip coz it will be so boring for u guys to read ( if there's any )..so i will share some of my street shooting picture in Melaka and also in KL.,,some taken by my sis.....ok for now...hope i have the interest to update blog like i use to...hehe...